Momentum is now part of the Fair Trade Winds family. The name will stay the same and we’ll be keeping the store stocked with the same great fair trade merchandise loyal customers and visitors have come to expect and love!
Every product Momentum carries is crafted by the human hand, tells a story and provides employment opportunities for artisan groups around the world.
We are located in Downtown Boulder:
1625 Pearl St.
Boulder, CO 80302
Free & paid street parking available.
Phone: (303) 440-7744
Monday-Saturday from 10:00am-7:00 pm
Bali, Momentum Top Products, Sustainable Wood, Tabletop, Wedding Gift Ideas, Zen-Zen$77.00
Handmade Expressions, India, Momentum Top Products, Puzzles & Games, Sustainable Wood$20.00
Tweets from the Shop Floor
- Ana is rocking our buriti palm clutch! Handwoven in Brazil, these are made from buriti palm fiber, which is... http://t.co/btYZckYe5A
- Support women's education in style! These woven sisal grass necklaces are #handmade by women in Swaziland who... http://t.co/giXMiAwkAo
- Tired of getting caught in the afternoon rain? The #BasketsOfCambodia purses are the ideal handbag for #Colorado... http://t.co/L3ulACYMBM
- Momentum is hiring for a part-timer! If you know of anyone who would be perfect for this job, please share this... http://t.co/g5iK5FIR22
- New #BeadforLife products are in!! Come check out the shea butter soaps, lip balms and an assortment of new... http://t.co/yMMCW2YK92
- Thought this graphic was quite helpful. Thanks to our sister store, Fair Trade Winds, for sharing it! http://t.co/rlNOIW4Zd0
See our Store in Action
At Momentum you will discover a world of meaningful things specifically chosen to satisfy your personal style and social conscience. Whether you are searching for home furnishings or handbags, bath products or baby gifts, Momentum offers a unique array of fairly traded products. Every item Momentum carries is crafted by the human hand, tells a story and provides employment opportunities for artisan groups around the world.
Momentum’s space was built using green materials wherever possible- including a 100% Bamboo floor, recycled insulation made from old cotton clothing, ultra-low flow water fixtures, a dual flush toilet, reclaimed lumber for finish design work and our cash register was built from locally salvaged Ash trees. We also salvaged our granite countertops and sink from Resource Yard.
Using Recycled and Green Materials
Momentum uses recycled paper for all our professionally printed materials. We reuse and recycle all packaging materials that we receive from suppliers. We also welcome community members to stop by and use our recycled packaging materials for their shipping/moving needs, free of charge. When doing our own shipping, we reuse the same recycled materials that we offer to the community.
Momentum exists as a business to create and inspire social change by providing socially responsible choices for everyday purchases.
At Momentum we envision a world where businesses promote economic, social and environmental justice and where engaged communities support these efforts.
By integrating social and environmentally sound values into our daily practices, we are demonstrating that business can be a vehicle for social change.
The name, Momentum, represents our collective strength and purchasing power that is manifesting change in the world.
Our logo symbolizes the values that we have invested in Momentum. The hand represents the handmade quality of Momentum’s crafts and is symbolic of our hands on commitment to socially responsible business practices. The heart represents the integrity of our Fair Trade principles. Our logo is comprised of multiple hands and hearts to remind us that social change is a collective effort in need of all our hands and hearts.