Father’s Day is one of those tricky Holiday’s – let’s face it, our father’s are usually pretty hard to shop for. To make things even more difficult, there aren’t a ton of fair trade products for men out there. We’ve done our best, though, to find some unique, manly fair trade gifts dad’s of all kinds are sure to love!
1. Oliberté Leather Briefcase – amazing craftsmanship, quality leather and plenty of pockets, this bag is perfect for everyday work, or for a weekend trip. Made in a fair trade certified factory in Ethiopia.
2. Mr. Mustache Eyeglass Holder – for the dad who always loses his reading glasses, this cool eyeglass holder is hand carved from wood by artisans in India.
3. Recycled Bottle Cap Chair – for the beer-lover dad, this chair is carefully crafted from hundreds of recycled bottle caps featuring Senegalese Gazelle Bier. A functional work of art!
4. Prana Conscious Cruiser Tee Shirt – 100% organic cotton tee that says “built for the long haul” below a quirky bicycle contraption.
5. Toddy Cold Brew Machine – Sold by Equal Exchange, this coffee machine lets you brew the perfect cup of iced coffee
6. Breakfast Blend Coffee – Of course, dad will need some nice fair trade coffee to go with his cold brew machine, the breakfast blend is a nice medium roast.
7. PACT Organic Campground Socks – Okay, we know socks are a bit cliché for father’s day, but this funky pair is great for the dad who likes to be a little wild underneath his boring work suit.
8. Striped Cotton iPad Case – hand woven in Guatemala with soft suede leather accents and magnetic snap closure, this is one classy iPad case.
If you’re looking for something more simple, there’s always a nice handmade father’s day card; blank inside so you can write the perfect endearing message – you just have to think of it!