Prepping for the perfect summer getaway isn’t easy and can even be stressful, but there’s something fun about the building excitement of packing your bag with just the right essentials for your trip. Wherever your summer adventures take you, we’ve picked some fair trade products to inspire your travels!
1) First things first, put on your Jetsetter Bracelet, and fly off to far-flung lands or take a day trip to local flea markets while you’re on the lookout for funky finds. It features exotic materials like fool’s gold, brass beads and Lagrima seeds from the Amazon, but it’s simple drawstring and unisex style make this a great everyday bracelet too!
2) If you’re going somewhere sunny, be it a sandy beach or your local swimming hole, our Palm Fiber Sun Hat is the perfect accessory! Handwoven in a star pattern from sustainable palm fiber in Brazil, it both provides shade and allows breathability.
3) Grab a bag of this delicious, satisfying Trail Mix and get hiking! It’s mix of cashews, almonds and raises will keep you energized on the trail, or on those long road trips. Skip the sugary granola bars and stick with natural raw ingredient Trail Mix for long-lasting energy!
4) Summer is full of fun experiences, trips with family and friends creating lasting memories. It’s always good to bring along a journal on trips in case you feel inspired to sketch, doodle or remark on your travels. Our Tie-Dye Journal is the perfect accompaniment to your travels. It’s paper is made form recycled cotton scraps and has a string tie to keep your thoughts safe!
5) Sometimes you can only get away for a few days, but who says a long weekend trip can’t be na adventure! Pack your Cotton Weekender Bag and go explore your state! It has three pockets inside for easy storage and a handy shoulder strap. This bag also makes a great, and stylish carry-on bag!